Adalysis monitors your placement data and provides plenty of insights for your Google Display Network campaigns. Here is what you can do in the Adalysis Placement section (click on each link to find out more).
- Examine where your ads were shown and manage your negative placements
- Identify placements with poor conversions across multiple campaigns or your entire account
- Exclude mobile apps traffic with a single click of a button
- Protect your brand by preventing your ads from appearing on websites with questionable/sensitive content
When Adalysis identifies a campaign where some of these best practices haven’t been implemented, you will receive an alert in your dashboard. You can also create your own alert to keep an eye on placements meeting your specified criteria.
To set an alert:
- In the Placements → Where ads showed, click on the Filters button and select Create filter...
- Set the necessary filter criteria and hit Apply. This will filter out only relevant placements in the grid below.
- To save this filter, enter the name and hit the Save button.
- If you want to receive alerts whenever there are new placements found by the filter, check Enable future alerts.