N.B. You can combine the billing of multiple Adalysis accounts only after you start a subscription for one Adalysis account. This account will become the one paying for the combined spend of all other Adalysis accounts linked to it.
To combine a Google Ads or AdWords account to your billing, navigate to the Billing screen and follow the instructions shown below.
To add your Bing Ads account to your Adalysis plan, navigate to the Billing screen, select Bing Ads in the dropdown, and follow the instructions shown below.
- Login to the Adalysis account that will be paying the combined bill
- Click on the people icon in the top right hand corner and then choose billing
- On the billing page, scroll down to 'link another account'
- Choose the account type (Google Ads/AdWords or Bing Ads)
- Enter the email address of the account that you want to combine billing
- For example, if you are adding a Bing Account, choose Bing Ads in the drop down and then enter your email address login for Bing Ads
- Click Link Account
- Once the account is linked, you will see the linked accounts on the billing screen
Please see the instructions within these images to see where to click and how it will appear for you"