Adalysis alerts you to adgroups that don't yet have RSAs. Viewing the alert data will show you adgroups that meet the following filter conditions:
Create RSAs in bulk using assets from multiple ETAs
To use assets from ETAs in an adgroup to populate a new RSA in that adgroup, you can use the below tool under the Adgroups tab.
Select the adgroups you want to create RSAs in and use Tools → Create ads → Create RSA ads from ETA ads.
1. Confirm creating RSAs in adgroups where there already is at least 1 RSA, as well as in paused adgroups.
2. Select the criteria to identify the ETAs to inherit assets from.
3. Specify how many headlines and descriptions you want to inherit. You can also add new headlines and descriptions.
4. Specify how you want to handle pinning - pin all assets so that RSAs are an exact copy of respective ETA, or not use pinning at all. You can also use both options at the same time.
5. You can preview the ads before you proceed with creating your RSAs.