In addition to regularly taking action on the audit alerts presented automatically on your dashboard (as covered here), Adalysis provides you with a growing number of tools, workflows and insights to save you time and boost your productivity even further.
The Adalysis interface presents the data and tools in an intuitive, coherent and condensed set of screens that are designed to reduce the amount of time navigating around the tool before an action is taken. A lot of user feedback was taken into consideration while designing the platform over time.
If you have any questions regarding any specific use case, please reach out to us at email@example.com
How Adalysis can help with the below account management tasks
1) Analyze your account performance to identify opportunities to reduce the cost and increase conversions (view tutorial).
2) Monitor and assess performance trends (view tutorial).
3) Assess your budget allocation and optimization opportunities (view tutorial).
4) Audit your quality score across the whole account (view tutorial).
5) Gain deeper insights by taking your ad testing to the next level. Adjust the thresholds and, optionally enable auto-pausing, as well as devise an RSA testing strategy or set up and run multi-adgroup tests for powerful insights.
8) Inspect your Performance Max campaigns (view tutorial).
9) Manage your RSA assets and find winning ad copy across your whole account (view tutorial).
10) View your keyword distribution and relevance for optimum coverage (view tutorial).
11) Evaluate your search terms and NGrams for deeper insights into your customers' search behavior (view tutorial).
12) Fine-tune your display placements (view tutorial).
13) Analyze your landing pages using multi-dimensional quality score data (view tutorial).
14) Visualize your location data in heatmaps and fine-tune for optimum targeting (view tutorial).
15) Set up your reporting to produce regular, interactive, and professional reports that can easily be shared with your team or clients (view tutorial).
There are also tools designed to achieve specific tasks that are not possible to do easily within the Google interface or the Ad Editor. Below is a selection of our most popular tools:
1) Performance Analyzer: allows you to see the performance change in any set of campaigns across flexible date ranges. Zoom into the exact adgroup and/or keyword for multiple metrics to identify the root cause of the change.
2) Campaign Builder: allows you to build campaigns from scratch using data from a csv file. You can also start with a flat list of keywords and use our keyword grouper to construct the campaign this way.
3) Ads tools: provides various tools to manage the creation and maintenance of RSAs as well as Expanded DSAs and Call ads.
4) Keywords (and negative keywords) tools: we provide a number of tools that can help with moving keywords around adgroups, changing their match type or scalable management of your negative keywords.
5) Search terms tools: these tools make it easy to analyze and take action on your search terms data